The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the general Yi Seong-gye established

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vipluis
BloodLust Monster

the general Yi Seong-gye established  Empty
PostSubject: the general Yi Seong-gye established    the general Yi Seong-gye established  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am

In 1392, the general Yi Seong-gye established the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1910) with a largely bloodless coup. He named it the Joseon Dynasty in honor of the previous Joseon before (Gojoseon is the first Joseon. "Go", meaning "old", was added to distinguish between the two).

King Taejo moved the capital to Hanseong (formerly Hanyang; modern-day Seoul) and built the Gyeongbokgung palace. In 1394 he adopted Confucianism as the country's official religion, resulting in much loss of power and wealth by the Buddhists. The prevailing philosophy was Neo-Confucianism.

Joseon experienced advances in science and culture. King Sejong the Great (1418–1450) promulgated hangul, the Korean alphabet. The period saw various other cultural and technological advances as well as the dominance of neo-Confucianism over the entire peninsula.apple ipad review
wrinkle reduction
Back to top Go down
crazyman2011
BloodLust Novice

PostSubject: Re: the general Yi Seong-gye established    the general Yi Seong-gye established  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 am

Therasage Portable Sauna
creating a membership website
Back to top Go down
amadesha
BloodLust Novice

PostSubject: srilankan   the general Yi Seong-gye established  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:59 am

Hi, you guys! Some of you may remember me as that one guy named Sozeru who made it to Asurahood and like Level 22 or something! The lovely Auuralei directed me to this forum when I asked if there's a place for the guild to hang out together, so I finally thought "Why not?" And here we are now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onsrilanka.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the general Yi Seong-gye established    the general Yi Seong-gye established  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the general Yi Seong-gye established
Page 1 of 1