The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samsoncrafter
BloodLust Novice

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Deleted!!!

Last edited by samsoncrafter on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Geschickte
Co Owner
Geschickte

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: RE comments nov 24th   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 pm

thanks again, sam, for the lengthy, yet VERY useful info... BTW thanks a million about that info about the chess/ castling xD... i was at a loss on that Razz
Back to top Go down
Kwata
GM
Kwata

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 pm

actually, The Wizard Tower, I've purposely left open. thats just the entrance way ^_^, The actual dungeon I've made sure that no one can get into it, So after all monsters are spawned up, I'll set the teleporter's to enter the dungeon.

Also the pool I'm going to have to add those Line of Sight blockers, so that people can't teleport over the fence and do stuff.

But yea, Sorry again for the tower taking awhile, were currently waiting on the Mob's to be scripted into the server :3
~~~~~~~

Alas, i will try to resolve some of the issues with the other areas as well ^_^,
and as always, Thank you for the continued support and criticism of the server :3
Back to top Go down
Geschickte
Co Owner
Geschickte

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: re: comments nov 24th   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:54 pm

i actually wiped the pool lol.
Back to top Go down
Zuratuel
Owner
Zuratuel

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:47 am

im not gonna lie.. that pool sucked. lol
Back to top Go down
https://therealmofbloodlust.rpg-board.net
Kwata
GM
Kwata

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:51 pm

haha i didn't make it so what ever ^_^. i thought it was there for something, so i was just gonna los it but w/e XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of BloodLust :: Player Forums :: Suggestion Forum-
Jump to: